Rampart is growing its architectural wall division, based in La Prairie, Quebec and is in search of an experienced Architectural Designer with expert knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD to join our team. We work on projects throughout North America and with the top architects and designers in the world to help them realize their vision.
The selected candidate will be deeply involved in the creation of shop drawings and design intent drawings for our architectural wall products. The position will work closely with the sales and production departments to ensure the designed project reflects the approved quotation and that the shop drawings provide clear and concise details for the client.
- Prepare design intent and shop drawings in AutoCAD and/or Revit based on Architectural plans (AutoCAD/PDF format) for each order
- Prepare installation drawings based on the shop drawings for each project.
- Develop Revit families and curtain wall parametric design for the migration of our production over from Solidworks to Revit.
- Prepare details and renderings to accompany design intent drawings
- Lead and assist with R&D projects for the development of new products and product improvements
- Expert knowledge of Revit including use of parametrics, generation of Bill of Material, assemblies, sub assemblies, creation of families, etc.
- 2+ years experience working with architectural products and/or office furniture
- Extremely detail oriented and excellent at time management
- Ability to prioritize and work on 5+ projects simultaneously